May Oil of the Month: Pepermint

Oil of the month: PEPPERMINT
Peppermint (Menthe piperita) has a strong, clean, fresh, minty aroma. It is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herb and oil. Peppermint is invigorating and is a great non-stimulant (aka no caffeine) way to wake you up. Use it on long drives or late at night while doing homework.
Smelling peppermint after a meal can help with feeling of fullness and bloating.
Drinking peppermint oil in water or hot tea helps with indigestion, bloating, heartburn, and upset stomach.
Diffusing peppermint oil can help clear congestions. Apply peppermint oil either directly or with a small amount of carrier oil (coconut oil, grapeseed oil, etc.) to your chest for congestion. (Mixing it with a few drops of lemon oil and it works better than Vicks Vapor Rub.)
When you have a tension headache apply a drop or two to your fingers and massage into your temples and behind your ears to easy tension.
Feeling like, “I don’t want to work out today” peppermint oil can help. Place a drop or two in your hands then inhale deeply a few times. (Keep your eyes closed as peppermint can cause your eyes to water.) Peppermint perks you up and can give you the energy you need to get started.

Comments

  1. Just an fyi for you next time just put them in the oven! I dont fry anything anymore everything that is supposed to be fried gets baked and I actually like it better and its so much healthier for you...Just thought I would share that tip with you.....
    e-mailwithlove free
    apps e-mail with love shopify
    koi Nhật

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues. If you are looking best treatment for this disease please visit our site- Best Fibromyalgia treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned a lot from the previous parts and with this part, I didn't learn much at all. best app currency converter
    currency converter box free

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really impressed by reading the information content you provided. It is very unique and useful. I really appreciate the time and effort you spend to share this with us! I do hope to read more updates from you. It is my pleasure to read this.
    For any kind of academic writing work.
    pop price guide app
    pop on sale dowload

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information.I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. app autoketing, facebook inbox, facebook live chat help

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information.I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.autoketing
    Discount master
    Discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess you are a smart cookie because of your knowledge and insight. I think this article has a lot of information needed. I may learn knowledge from them. Thanks a million. I am waiting new posts.
    app autoketing Shipping Bar for Shopify shipping bar app

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post. I study one thing tougher on completely different blogs everyday.I’ll apt to be again to study much more, thank you that information.

    free games
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete

  9. play food games
    basketball games 2019
    soccer games online
    Nice post. I study one thing tougher on completely different blogs everyday.I’ll apt to be again to study much more, thank you that information.

    ReplyDelete

  10. Crazy Birthday Cake games play
    Volkswagen Golf 3 games online 2019
    Euro Free Kick 2012 games
    Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the information. I follow your news daily. We would love to hear more from you, just keep posting. Cheers.

    online car games at googy
    friv Games to play
    www y8 games

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2player games 2019
    play friv Games
    io jogos
    I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a soft spot for your posts. I have been waiting for them every week. To me, they are so useful and interesting. Thank you for posting them. I apply the advice in real life. They help me very much. Hope you can write more articles.
    Abcya games || y8 games ||friv games

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family Fitness: Strong Roots Produce Beautiful Leaves

Enjoy Life with Fitness and Massage Therapy

How Does Massage Help with Chronic Inflammation?